Sunday, February 20, 2011

Franny Update

We are overwhelmed by all your support! We've already made $1,507 and the blog has only existed for 7 hours.  To say we are humbled by your generosity in an understatement.

Lindsay and I just got back from seeing Franny at the hospital, and she wagged her tail and gave us lots of kisses.  She was able to walk around a little and even took some food from our hands and kept it down. There is even a chance that she could come home tomorrow, although there is still a very long road to recovery.

Please keep up your prayers and keep spreading the word.  We are relying on the kindness of friends and strangers to help pay for Franny to keep fighting.  She loves you all.

With all our gratitude,
Ellen, Lindsay, and Franny

4 comments:

  1. Prayers going up for you and Franny. Hope she heals quickly and has a long full, happy life. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to send a donation through another venue other than PayPal? I'm am absolutely sending a donation, I just didn't know if this was the only way. Franny is just the sweetest thing, I've been thinking positive thoughts for her since I read the story. I would also suggest starting up a Facebook page, it's how I heard about Franny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose you could send a check to our address to cover costs, but paypal is the fastest, easiest, and most secure way I know how to send money. Whatever you're comfortable with, though, would be so greatly appreciated.

    Many many thanks,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay,I gave PayPal a whirl - donation sent! I hope the dog that attacked Franny has been at the very least reported to authorities, I'd hate to see this happen again to another pup! I hope all 3 of you are healing well, physically and emotionally.

    ReplyDelete

Fundraising Goals